Friday, March 2, 2012

Rainy Days, Lazy Days

It was hard to remember, after looking out the window this morning, that it was less than a week ago that we were sweltering in the last of the summer heat.

Today's goal was to keep the rainy day boredom at bay.


We played Hide & Seek.

Although this usually lasts all of ten minutes because either the little chic can't find me
 and gets into a panic or by round 2 she tells me she doesn't know where to hide 
and can't quite grasp the fact that if I tell her where to hide I'll know where she is!!!!

Passed sometime drawing


followed by making lunch
(with a little bit of cheek!)

Cheesymite scrolls (or mighty mights as they are known here) are always 
popular lunch choice in these parts so I thought I'd finally attempt 
them at home using THIS recipe from taste.com

Waiting for them to cool down was the hardest part.
YUMMMY IN MY TUMMY!!!!


* Now considering I started writing this at lunch time on Thursday and am now
 publishing it on Friday morning, I guess we managed to skip the boredom.

But what next?



No comments:

Post a Comment