Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hint hint

Apparently I am the hardest person to buy for, I can't understand this as I ALWAYS want something. I think I have been making wish lists since the day I could write, the fact that some online stores now have the function to create wish lists while window shopping (or is it called browser shopping?) is the best computer game ever. I currently have lists at revolve clothing, shopbop, bloomingdales and nordstroms. A regular on any of these lists is MARC JACOBS.
A way to a man's heart may be through his stomach, mine is via the arm toting a MJ creation. I'm currently in LURVE with the Petal To The Metal range. Am thinking this key pouch would be a price appropriate addition to my life.


Am also running low on Daisy and I would love the Marc Jacobs Memoir book.
While I'm talking books there is the Who What Where book and The Beautiful Fall


Would also like to add some some House Of Harlow 1960 to my collection (I will admit I have already pre ordered myself a birthday present from the new range!)



Something I had forgotten to put on my original Santa list. A Fuji instamax it's the updated Polaroid and oh so cool.  I also want a Holga, to be honest I don't know a lot about them but have seen them used on various blogs and think I could have a long lasting relationship with one.
There's about a million things I need (?) from Kikki K like the acrylic box and pretty much everything from the "My Series" organisers.
To coincide with my 2010 goals I'd like to do a resin course or pilates lessons (and the time to do both). Oh yeah and I want to do a screen printing class/course too.




Am still in love with these angel wings from have you met miss jones? but where to put them is the biggest problem (oh and the three hundred dollar factor).
So beloved family and friends if that doesn't help you I don't know what will....




1 comment:

  1. MMMM gee I wonder why you are so hard to buy for, it has nothing to do with the fact you love just about everything that would gobble up somebodies whole salary for a month...maybe more. Then again you dont ask you don't get!! Happy to contribute to you KikkiK desires with some specifics. Let me know what excatly you dont have that doesnt fulfil those collections.
    Ky xxx

    ReplyDelete