Monday, October 15, 2012

party planning

When we were in Europe last year I stumbled across some Hello Kitty party 
decorations at the local supermarket.
I was so excited and grabbed what I could find, adding more when we arrived 
in London which just added to our my RIDICULOUS excess baggage charges.
Nevertheless I knew the party would be super kawaii and continued to plan 
a Hello Kitty party for my soon to be 3 year old.

Until I was told that she really wanted a pink dinosaur party. My heart sank as I tried,
 in vain, to convince her that we could combine the two and have a Hello Dino 
party, but no luck. 

I had to admit to myself that it was me that wanted a Hello Kitty party and 
after all it wasn't my birthday,
So I hit pinterest and started pinning like a woman possessed. 
The end result was pretty awesome, if i do say so myself!




The dinosaur phase has pretty much run it's course and it's now all about My Little Pony.
The growing number of ponies accompany us most places and the 
Barbie jet is now flown by a Pony. 

So with 2 months to go I got onto etsy and thought I'd get myself organised and order a pony party pack, giving me plenty of time to 
wrap water bottles, plan game prizes and get party bags sorted.

I thought it was going to be a breeze - 
and then last week Little Miss Nearly 4 asked for a giraffe party.................

No comments:

Post a Comment