Tuesday, December 29, 2009

See Ya Christmas 09

Well, that's Christmas again for another year. For all the preparation and anticipation it's all over so quickly.
All in all we had a wonderful day, my only complaint is the amount of travel we had to do, which was followed by driving down to the coast on boxing day.




We were all spoilt, feed and have filled our recycling bin with packaging. I do love a nicely presented present but SERIOUSLY how much packaging does one item need.






Now it's time to pack up the tree and start the prep for 2010.
I love, love, love decorating the house, but I also love how tidy the house looks after it's all packed up. And with Christmas now over it's time to work on my new year goals. Or at least define them to make them achievable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment