Sunday, March 28, 2010

My favourite weather

Yesterday was my favourite kind of weather.  24 degrees and not too sunny. 
Being a pale redhead, the sun and I don't blend very well. I get burnt on overcast days and my dad has had a few too many cases of skin cancer so I am really weary of spending too much time in the sun. 

Yesterday there was a little bit of sunshine but not the nasty kind, so after we slip, slop, slapped, Sadie and I went for a walk around the 'hood. 


We took Mersey James with us in her little stroller, which I ended up carrying half way home because S was over it, but the thing that made me smile the most is the last picture. 
Using my iphone to take some pics I was walking backwards to try to get some pics of her walking towards me. Well she thought this was something she had to try so did the same pushing her stroller with her bum.
These are the moments I want to put in a bottle and remember always.
It is also a reminder to constantly watch my words and actions because S is entering the "sponge" stage and I best watch what she starts to absorb!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment