Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Looking for a remedy



Ok so I am trying to cure a big case of the Can't Be Bothered's.
Got any tips?

I am hoping the weather will help. 
With the temperature (slowly) on the rise it's much easier to crawl out from my doona cocoon at 6 a.m. I'm hoping that will give me a head start before Cyclone Sadie starts her day.
A big spring clean is on the cards. Cleanse, clean and tidy. 
I need to make space (and funds) to create create create.


My first step towards a cure for my Can't Be Bothered's has been enrolling in the 
Small Crafts class run by the ultra cool Elsie and Rachel from Red Velvet



I'm a bit excited about getting stuck into this, I am running a little behind as I only registered a day before the course started so I need to do some gathering but I can't wait to get stuck into some of these projects. The first is a puppet theatre. I can't wait to share my finished projects, and I'm telling you about them so I have to be bothered!!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment