I've lost count of amount of cuppa's I've half finished this weekend.
With a house full of kids my intentions of sitting down for five minutes was a bit of a fantasy.
My little house felt like it had a revolving door!!
But as they say No Rest For The Wicked, now where did I park my broomstick?
Busy times make it harder for me to choose just one pic for point and shoot so here's a bit of a weekend round up
- A trip to the maker's market to purchase some goodies, have faces painted finished with a sausage sizzle. Seriously how good does a sausage sizzle smell!
- An afternoon of tea parties, fairy bread and colouring in
- Dutch pancakes for breakfast (Best 19 bucks I've spent at Kmart)
- Celebrating a 1st birthday at a Candy Shop themed party
- Fun times with family and friends
For more point and shoot fun head over to Fatmumslim and hey why not join in