Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches

Lately I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, days in the week etc.etc.
So it was nice to take the foot of the pedal and spend a couple of days out of town.

The kidlets had a ball. 
Finding fresh eggs in the hen house, making sweet treats, quad-biking and toasting marshmallows by the fire.
There was of course a visit to the makers market and Lark with goodies for all.
  

I could totally lose myself in Lark, the shop is like a whimsical dream full of goodness. 
I'm thankful that it is out of town as it takes a lot of will power to not just fill up my car and max out my credit card. I now have a month before my next visit to save my pennies for some more goodies. Woo Hoo


1 comment:

  1. Great pics Belinda!! I want that LARK mural in my house!!

    ReplyDelete