Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

In It To Win It

Lots of love today
I love competitions
I love Modish Market and
I love Black Milk



Ok so I'm a little late with sharing this competition, but you still have a few hours to head over to the Modish Markets facebook page and "LIKE" them to go into a draw for a Black Milk voucher.
Oh should I really be sharing this? I want to win!

I only buy soy candles and when I discovered Black Milk I fell in love.
The prices are great and oooh the smells, so divine.
I really shouldn't go on about the different flavours (?) as lovely as they are I ALWAYS 
purchase the peony rose. I usually stock up at each market and my beloved family and friends, just incase you were wondering, yep you probably will find that Santa has left a little something from Black Milk under your tree this year

No comments:

Post a Comment