Friday, July 22, 2011

PIZZA

Today was one of those days where time just seemed to fly.
Around lunchtime I thought homemade pizza would be a great option for dinner.
As I sat down for my afternoon coffee I remembered I had thrown out the remainder of the expired yeast a few days earlier.

Luck would have it that Kidspot had posted a fab link on face book for a

1 cup of SR flour
1 cup Greek or natural yoghurt
(seriously that is it!!!)

I was a little apprehensive and wondered if we would end up having toasties for dinner but thankfully threw caution to the wind and prepared the dough.

While I sliced some veggies my little big girl kneaded the dough,


and in less time than it would take to get one delivered, we had yummy fresh 
homemade pizza, and this was quite possibly the best dough I've ever made.

I wish I had taken some after photos, but the it was all gone before the thought 
even crossed my mind. 

On a side note I only used half cup of yoghurt to a cup of  SR flour and it was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment