Sunday, July 11, 2010

Party In My Tummy

I've looked at the Frills in The Hills blog a few times, but in the last week or two I have been hooked and super inspired to cook.
I've tried a few recipes and have loads bookmarked. The potato and leek soup was easy and delicious. The Morrocan Meatballs are next on the list but I have to say the Bill Grainger's Chocolate Pudding takes the cake.

And if you don't believe me, this picture speaks a thousand words.






Thanks for the inspiration Melissa.
PS I think I love you

5 comments:

  1. The feeling is mutual! I mean how DELICIOUS is she!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just book marked this recipe from Frills too. Can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love Liss too and I made the chocolate pudding yesterday. There's heaps left but I don't know how much longer there will be. Your little one looks just gorgeously happy. :)

    ReplyDelete